What is Pointing the Way and who is it for?
Attracting church and marketplace leaders, Pointing The Way is a causal and highly relational gathering that provides an opportunity to be mentored; expand your circle of relationships; and to enjoy a time resort – like leisure and fun!
This event was held on March 10th and 11th, 2017. Stay tuned for information on next years gathering.
8160 Regent Parkway
Fort Mills, South Carolina
Hotels are all within a 15 mile raids of our meeting venue and walking distance from a major mall, fine dining and more. See the list of hotels below. Click on preferred hotel and it will take you directly to their website. You are responsible for your reservations. Do not contact the hotel for conference information — lodging reservations only. For conference, information see contact details below.
- Quality Suites – Pineville, NC 704.889.7095 (Host Venue)
- Hilton Garden Inn – Pineville, NC 704-889- 3279
- Four Points by Sheraton – Pineville, NC 704-540- 8500
- Comfort Suites – Pineville, NC 704-540- 0559
You are responsible for securing your travel and lodging.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (Venue and hotels are approximately 15 – 20 minutes from the airport)
- If you are flying in you will need to secure transportation to your lodging
- Public transportation is available
- Free shuttle service will be provided to the host venue daily per request
FREE lunch will be provided on Friday, March 10th. Also, light condiments will be available both days.
- No registration fee
- Public offering will be received
- Meal and condiments are free
- Travel/Lodging is the sole responsibility of the attendee
- Transportation to the venue will be available for daily sessions only
- All sessions are relational and interactive (There will be no platform ministry)
- Dress is casual for all sessions
- Friday evening will include a leisure outing
- Saturday will be personal ministry through prayer, encouragement and the prophetic